Open Sew Etiquette & Policies
Open Sew is a chance to socialize and share your projects with fellow customers.
- Open Sew is $5 for the day, but no purchase is required.
- No instruction is provided during open sew time.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The open sew area will seat up to ten people with two people per table. Please make room for others as needed.
- Customers are required to bring their own machine and supplies for open sew. No classroom machines or floor models will be available for use during open sew. The sales floor is not available space for open sew.
- Please be respectful of others.
- All drinks must have a secure lid. Food is allowed, but please be considerate and respectful of others and the facility.
- Please clean up after yourself. Food and drinks should be thrown away only in bins labeled for food and drinks.