Open Sew Etiquette & Policies
Policies Subject To Change
- Open Sew is a chance to socialize and share your projects with fellow customers.
- Open Sew is free and no purchase is required.
- No instruction is provided during open sew time.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The open sew area will seat up to ten people with two people per table. Please make room for others as needed.
- Customers are required to bring their own machine and supplies for open sew. No classroom machines or floor models will be available for use during open sew.
- Classroom and sales floor are not available spaces for open sew.
- Please be respectful of others.
- All drinks must have a secure lid. Food is allowed, but please be considerate and respectful of others and the facility.
- Please clean up after yourself. Food and drinks should be thrown away only in bins labeled for food and drinks.