All sales final on machines. Applicable products must be returned within 90 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Open or used products will be subject to restocking fees. Partial credit may apply.
Full warranty up to 30 days on machine service. Cost of parts are not covered under this warranty.
Classes & Events
Registration & Payment
Class & event registration is available in-store or online. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Cancellation And Refund Policies
Events are non-refundable. In the case of an event cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
Class cancellations by the store will be made at least 48 hours in advance. Canceled classes will either be rescheduled or a refund can be issued or store credit applied.
Class cancellations by students must be made at least 2 days in advance. Refunds will be applied in the form of store credit.
All classes require students to bring machines to class. Students should have basic knowledge of the general use of their machines prior to class. Machines are provided for events unless otherwise noted.
Please be respectful of others.
Please clean up after yourself.
All drinks must have a secure lid.
Food is allowed, but please be considerate and respectful of others and the facility.
Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please throw away food and drinks only in bins labeled for food and drinks.
All policies are subject to change at any time.
Registration & Payment
• Event registration is available in-store, online and by phone.
• Payment is due at the time of registration.
Event Cancellation And Refund Policies
• Events are non-refundable unless canceled by the store. In the event of a store cancellation, a full refund will be issued.
• Please be respectful of others.
• Please clean up after yourself.
• All drinks must have a secure lid.
• Food is allowed, but please be considerate and respectful of others and the facility.
• Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you will be late, please call ahead of time to ensure you will have a spot that will not disrupt the class.
• Please throw away food and drinks only in bins labeled for food and drinks.
• All phones should be set to silent or on vibrate during class.